Junior Exhibitor Division
Use Point Tables I and II when submitting results.
Only USEF Recognized Rates Classes to Count.
Entry Fee: $10 each / Post Entry Fee: $15 each.
- Juniors must have their own Junior Membership in ESAHA (only exception is Leadline.)
- Age of Junior Exhibitor as defined by USEF rules is an individual who has not yet reached his/her nineteenth birthday by December 1st of the current competition year. The age of an individual on December 1st will be maintained throughout the entire competition year.
- All classes counting must be specified in the Prize Lists as “Junior Exhibitor,” JTR, or JOTR. Classes counting toward Supreme Champion Youth include all classes designated in Prize List as Junior Exhibitor, JTR, JOTR, Equitation, and Youth Showmanship.
Combined Arabian & Half-Arabian Categories (Horse is the entry)
36) PB/HA Hunter Pleasure JTR/JOTR
37) PB/HA Western Pleasure JTR/JOTR
38) PB/HA English Pleasure JTR/JOTR
39) PB/HA Country English Pleasure JTR/JOTR
Junior Exhibitor Performance Categories (Junior Exhibitor is the entry)
40) English Equitation (saddle/hunt seat/dressage seat/over fences)- 18 & Under
41) Western Stock Seat Equitation- 18 & Under (includes horsemanship & reining seat equitation)
42) Leadline (conducted in accordance with AHA-Resolution #22-97. Same ribbon and trophy awarded for all exhibitors)
43) Walk-Trot (Open to any junior 10 years & under) includes all walk-trot classes: fitting & showmanship, equitation, pleasure.
44) Youth Showmanship- 18 & Under (does not include walk-trot fitting & showmanship).