Competitive Trail & Endurance Ride Division and Recreational Ride/Drive Program
Use Point Tables III when submitting results
Entry Fee: $10 each / Post Entry Fee: $15 each.
COMPETITIVE TRAIL AND ENDURANCE RIDE DIVISION
48) Competitive/Endurance‐ Open
Category 48 counts toward Supreme Champion Open Performance Horse.
This category is open to both Purebred & Half-Arabians competing in rides recognized by AHA. Maximum of 5 rides to count.
RECREATIONAL RIDE/DRIVE PROGRAM
49) Recreational Ride/Drive
- Owner/Rider is responsible for logging Riding/Driving hours, on the honor system.
- Hours to be submitted to the High Score Committee, on the enclosed log sheet.
- The committee will oversee the placing of this category with goals for awards being 50 HOURS and 100 HOURS.
- Activities that do count – Pleasure Trail Riding, Riding Lessons, Ride Time spent at open non-recognized events, Parades, Drill Teams.
- HOUSEKEEPING ACTIVITIES FOR YOUR HORSE DO NOT COUNT.